by Sheri Urban
The Trump campaign on Christmas Eve launched a website full of talking points intended to help supporters of the president win arguments with “that liberal snowflake relative.”
Featuring videos on topics from the economy to immigration and attacks on the media, “Snowflake Victory” seeks to provide pro-Trump tidbits that can be brought to the holiday dinner table.
“Family holidays. Full of love. Full of laughter. And full of the inevitable conversations with the family liberal who just does not want to believe how great America is doing with President Trump in office,” according to the website.
Set to patriotic music, a female narrator offers some thoughts on the impeachment of the president — a relevant subject, as the Senate readies for a trial over the president’s alleged abuse of power and obstruction of Congress.
“President Trump asked for nothing in exchange for lethal military aid to Ukraine,” the narrator says, echoing Republican talking points about the now-infamous July 25 phone call with Ukraine President Volodymr Zelenskiy.
“It is thanks to President Trump, that the Ukrainians are getting the aid in the first place,” she says.
“Democrats have never accepted the results of the last election, so they’re trying to interfere with the next one,” the site says.
The website also hammers on immigration and healthcare, and reminds about a special immigrant who lives in the White House.
“Like most of us, President Trump’s ancestors were immigrants, and he’s married to our amazing first lady, who is herself as immigrant,” the site points out.
The video then pivots to the president’s plan to stop illegal immigration, saying a southwestern border wall with Mexico is the preferred way to achieve this goal. Opponents of Trump’s hard-line immigration policies, the website argues, are driven by feelings.
“Don’t let crazy family members and friends get away with throwing out liberal talking points and faux ‘feelings.’ The facts are the facts,” the site says.
Another major topic on the videos takes aim at the proposals of most Democratic presidential contenders who are pushing “Medicare for all” plans.
“The 2020 Democrats are the ones who want to strip you of your private, employer-provided health insurance!”
- The Trump Economy is Strong
- It is important to enforce immigration law & Build the Wall
- Other countries are finally paying their fair share
- Trump is improving our trade deals
- Trump approach to healthcare much better than Dems, who would kill employer-provided healthcare
- Trump is expanding his reach to beyond just his base – Women, Latinos & Black support is growing
- Trump tax cuts fueled the economy, Dems would raise taxes on everybody by repealing the Trump tax cuts
- There was no quid pro quo, Democrats always obsessed with impeachment
- Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in aid from Ukraine unless they fired the prosecutor looking into the company where his son worked. That has NOT been debunked.
- BIG GOVERNMENT SOCIALISM
- Trump is proving it’s possible to have a strong economy and a clean environment at the same time
- The U.S. is again a world leader in energy production, but Democrats would eliminate all fossil fuel production under the Green New Deal (means 10 million jobs lost and higher heating and cooling bill
You can read the details at SnowflakeVictory.com